Google Semantic Search: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques That Get Your Company More Traffic, Increase Brand Impact, and Amplify Your Online Presence
Que Publishing, 2013 M06 27 - 240 páginas
Optimize Your Sites for Today’s Radically New Semantic Search
Breakthrough “semantic search” techniques are already transforming Google™’s search results. If you want to be found, yesterday’s SEO techniques won’t cut it anymore. Google Semantic Search tells you what to do instead—in plain English.
David Amerland demystifies Knowledge Graph™, TrustRank™, AuthorityRank™, personalized and mobile search, social media activity, and much more. Drawing on deep knowledge of Google’s internal workings and newest patents, he also reveals the growing impact of social networks on your SEO performance. Whether you do it yourself or supervise an agency, this is your complete playbook for next-generation SEO!
• Learn how Google is delivering answers, not just links—and what it means to you
• Profit from Google Now™ and the fragmented, personalized future of search
• Prepare for Knowledge Graph™ by growing your online reputation, authority, and trust
• Stop using 10 common SEO techniques that no longer work
• Discover the truth about Trust Ranking™—and 10 steps to take right now
• Go way beyond keywords in today’s new era of content marketing
• Strengthen the “social signal” you create on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn
• See why the “First Page of Google” is rapidly become obsolete
• Drive unprecedented business value from your online identity and influence
• Learn how Google captures meaning in unstructured data—and give it what it wants
• Plan for all “4 Vs” of semantic search: Volume, Velocity, Variety, and Veracity
• Rapidly transition from technical to strategic search optimization
Comentarios de la gente - Escribir un comentario
David Amerland helps marketers keep up with the rapid pace of transition from technical to strategic search optimization and today's SEO techniques to pay attention too. As he is an internationally recognized speaker as well, it is easy to follow along and glean current updates by joining conversations.
Individuals seeking to implement next-generation SEO will find his take on the four cornerstones of Semantic Search very helpful.
I highly recommend this reading.
1 What Is Semantic Search?
2 What Is the Knowledge Graph?
3 What Is New in SEO?
4 Trust and Author Rank
5 What Is TrustRank?
6 How Content Became Marketing
7 Social Media Marketing and Semantic Search