Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bangkok is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit a hidden market, take a boat trip and stroll around Banglamphu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bangkok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Bangkok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, culture, shopping.
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Banglamphu, Ko Ratanakosin, Thonburi, Dusit Palace Park, Chinatown, Siam Square, Day Trips from Bangkok and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bangkok, our most comprehensive guide to Bangkok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Bangkok? Check out Pocket Bangkok, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Thailand guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Thailand, a photo-rich guide focused on the country's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Austin Bush, Thitinan Pongsudhirak.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.